Island view Villa is a luxurious private residence on Koh Samui with stunning panoramic sea views over Matlang Island and Chaweng Bay. The property is situated in an exclusive estate development, which offers privacy and seclusion, yet only a 5-minute drive from Samui’s bustling shopping and nightlife hub, Chaweng. Additionally, Islandview Villa is just 5 minutes from Samui International Airport.
The property has lavish furnishings and marble or granite floors throughout. Retractable floor-to-ceiling glass walls allow for uninterrupted sea views from the entire open-plan ground floor living space. The villa has a fully equipped contemporary kitchen, complete with a large black marble dining table and coffee bar. In addition to this, there is also an outdoor kitchen and barbeque area encompassed by an impressive blue LED-fitted bar that’s perfect for entertaining.
An impressive infinity edge swimming pool, complete with a Jacuzzi, stretches across the front of the property, looking down over the stunning sea view. The villa also has a steam room, gym and tropical relaxation room for massages.
There is also a 12-person private cinema, furnished with plush leather electric recliners, a large projector screen and state-of-the-art surround sound speakers. This home theater can also be used as a karaoke room and is Wi-Fi enabled too.
All of the 5 Master bedrooms with double bed and excellent sea views are air-conditioned, extremely well appointed, and have private ensuite bathrooms with rain showers. There is also an additional self-contained apartment with master bedroom with an suite bathroom, living room, kitchen, dressing room and balcony with excellent sea views.
The villa is situated only a few minutes walking distance to luxury resorts which have 5 star dining facilities and beach restaurants should you decide to venture out from the villa but not wish to go in to the main shopping and nightlife area of Chaweng.
There are many attractions nearby and within a 10-20 minute drive including golf courses, sightseeing attractions such as the Big Buddha, Ferry Pier to the other Islands, as well as secluded and busy sandy beaches with water sports, restaurants and beaches for all year round swimming.
For more information:
||1 July - 17 December
||11 January - 30 June
||18 December- 10 January
|6 Br/Sleep 12
Rates are subject to 10% service charge and 7% government tax
- 18m Infinity-edge pool with Jacuzzi and large deck for dining sun bathing or relaxing.
- Full time staff service
- 6 flatscreen TV’s, some with intenet connections
- Free WiFi throughout the house and gardens
- Spa, steam room , massage area and chilled water shower
- Private cinema with projector which can seat up to 12 guests
- Outdoor kitchen and bar with BBQ in the garden
- A cot can be provided on request
- Full time staff provided for cleaning and dealing with guests requirements
- A chef can be provided on request for a nominal extra charge.
- Fully furnished including linen, towels. Bed linen will be changed every third day.
- Free transfers to and from the airport
Click here to view more of our Koh Samui villas for sale