Contemporary luxury with the focus on creating an environment that is both extremely luxurious yet practical and relaxed. The philosophy has been to provide great attention to structural excellence, durability, as well as detailed finishing, so that potential buyers can see, touch and experience the finished project. Situated on the North East coast, often referred to as the "Beverley Hills" of Koh Samui, this location has the best developed infrastructure, proximity to the airport, restaurants, nightlife and a direct view of Koh Matlang Island.
Directly facing the sea, with 180 degree panoramic views, this is one of the very few locations in the North of the island that combines sea view, ease of access and proximity to Chaweng and Choeng Mon, yet remains calm and secluded. As well as the magnificent sea views, there is a private access directly to the beach. The Estate is well managed and has a 24 hour guard as well as piped water, electricity and general maintenance.
Completed in August 2013, a leading German Architect was used as well as a Chief Architect, who is a planner and builder of schools and hospitals as well as over 100 homes in Koh Samui. The villa has been designed to have panoramic views from all bedrooms, bathrooms, as well as the kitchen and living areas. In addition to the many retaining walls, underground drainage and rainwater recycling has also been built into the villa.
External Key Facts:
- 5 retaining walls and concrete platforms for supporting beams
- Concrete roof
- Natural stone fascia
- Limestone outdoor decking
- Gardens with parking
- Separate staff entrance
- 55sqm deck with pool and built in BBQ
- Outdoor shower
- Double water tanks with 80,000 ccl capacity
- Self balancing system for both tanks
- 25sqm decking off the top bedrooms with panoramic views
The interior is bespoke designed and many of the items were sourced from America, Italy and the UK. However, wherever possible, local craftsmen were also involved to make bespoke furniture and landscaping. In all cases, the best materials available were used throughout as a matter of principle.
Interior Key Facts:
- Over 70sqm of living, dining space with glass doors, opening directly onto the terrace and pool
- 4 master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms and panoramic sea views
- Full wall, 3 meter high sliding windows
- Limestone flooring throughout
- LED lighting throughout
- Aircon and fan system throughout
- Smart TV, wifi enabled, with Blu-Ray players
- Quality window systems throughout
- Separate wifi units on each floor
- Internal/external speaker systems
- Large storage room/maids room with washing machine and sink
- Double ceiling and concealed lighting throughout
- Separate guest toilet
The European kitchen is imported with a built-in oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and directly overlooks the sea. All work tops are corian and there is a separate pantry. The island has a granite work top and industrial designer European taps. There are floating units with concealed lighting as well as copper lights.
All bathrooms are ensuite with a sea view and have rain showers, over size sinks, separate hot water system for each floor, limestone flooring and marble tile walls, LED lighting and an individual air vent system.
The swimming pool is 27sqm with a panoramic sea view. The tiles were imported from Bali and has a Spectralight UV system. There's a standalone pump room housing all tanks, chlorine/UV system and drinking water filter at source.
- This is one of two villas situated on a plot on this exclusive estate
- Each villa is completely independent with its own electric and water meters
- Each villa has its own registered Blue Book
- The villa will be transferred directly to the new owner
- Simultaneously, the land will be given a recurring 30 years lease e.g. 30+30+30+30+ etc
- If at any stage subdivision of land is allowed on the estate, the land can be automatically transferred.
For more information call Martin now +66 (0)80 535 1725 or email email@example.com
For more Koh Samui Villas for sale see