Two villas sat next to each other on Bangrak beach, they have their own separate entrances yet commune into one area. They are both single storey buildings, each with a master bedroom and an ensuite bathroom and the second bedroom in the larger villa has it's own ensuite too.
The open plan living areas have a western style kitchen, 6 seater dining table and lounge area with Flat screen TV, DVD, satellite TV and ceiling fan.
Outside, the terrace overlooks the garden and BBQ area where you can relax on the sun loungers while taking in the sea views.
The villa is ideally situated, with local bars and restaurants minutes away. The popular Fisherman's Village with it's many busy restaurants and boutiques is five minutes away.
||1 April - 30 June
||1 July - 30 September
||1 October - 15 December
||16 December - 16 January
||17 January - 31 March
Rates include local taxes
- Fresh orchids placed throughout the villa
- Welcome drinks
- Welcome Fresh fruits basket
- Full Maintenance Services
- Maid Service clean villa and change of towels twice / week .
- Change of bed linen 1 time /week can be arranged a more often if required
- Stand by phone call 24 hr.